At Innovative, we foster an environment of teamwork, creativity, continuous improvement and respect and integrity. We strive to create opportunities for growth and development of a committed, engaged workforce focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
We’re always looking for new talent to join the Innovative team. If you’re interested in bringing your skills to Innovative, please send your resume for review. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Warehouse Material Handler Team Leader
Innovative is seeking an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to lead our warehouse team on the 2nd Shift. This position is responsible for ensuring the efficient movement of materials as required throughout the warehouse to support internal and external customers. Responsibilities include safety, housekeeping, training and organization in the warehouse areas.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Operate Powered Industrial trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Perform all receiving functions related to UPS/FedEx parcel shipments and truck shipments.
- Efficiently move materials within warehouse area and sub-whs areas.
- Package and weigh materials for shipment to outside vendors.
- Pull material and fill job orders efficiently and accurately.
- Perform accurate system transactions as required.
- Utilize and manage appropriate paperwork related to all movement of parts.
- Perform and or assist with cycle counts as required to support inventory accuracy.
- Order and maintain MRO supplies for some areas of production and maintenance.
- Verify accuracy of primary department (warehouse/sub-warehouse)
- Assist in the training of material handlers
- Follow all safety rules and comply with OSHA regulations regarding material handling and operation of all company equipment.
- Assist with overall safety issues and implementation of safe work practices within assigned department.
- Reports on overall progress of assigned department on a daily basis.
- Participate in disciplinary process and performance evaluations.
- Perform root cause analysis to investigate discrepancies.
- Actively engages in leading, supporting, and participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with ERP systems
- 1 to 2 years of experience in material handling/warehousing/distribution with progressive responsibilities.
- Ability to pass Forklift certification training
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision, highly adaptive and flexible
- Understands the fundamentals of Lean 101 & 5S.
- Demonstrated initiative, adaptability, and flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to function as both a leader and team member.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to evaluate the growth potential of team members and develop the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with compliance standards related to Forklift operation
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Innovative seeks a Sourcing Manager for their production facility. The buyer will work with suppliers, purchasing and production groups to supply operations with materials that are on-time and within quality and engineering specifications and requirements. Communicate schedule changes within the internal organization. Coordinate supplier deliveries using purchasing tools. Work with purchasing group to develop supplier relationships. Interpersonal skills include conflict management, effective verbal and written communication, problem solving, flexibility, and teamwork.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Communicate new or modified materials requirements (Stock/Non Stock) to supplier network. Develop and execute optimum supply chain solutions. Coordinate all activities related to the procurement of a commodity. Negotiate pricing as well as other conditions with suppliers and assure the commodity is delivered on schedule, at the negotiated price and meets quality and engineering specifications.
- Manage all Sourcing records both physical and digital in the Business System. This includes obtaining quotes and maintaining relative Purchase Order status dates.
- Proactively communicate vendor related issues /shortages to the Purchasing and Production Groups and help identify/implement a plan to keep production flowing.
- Develop good supplier relationships through effective verbal and written communications. Make trips to assess supplier sites that include Asian Pacific regions.
- Command oversight of multiple commodities via full understanding of relative market conditions, supplier manufacturing processes and end user requirements.
- Maintain good and open communications with all internal and external work groups.
- Identify, evaluate and select new sources that will deliver greatest value and return of investment.
- Work with Quality Department to resolve non conformances.
- Work closely with Engineering on Engineering changes and implementation of new products.
- Work with Purchasing and Production groups to continuously improve inventory turns rate, total cost, on time delivery and quality of the assigned commodities.
- Take action in the absence of specific instructions or in the absence of a specific requirement. Take reasonable risks to achieve results and persevere when challenged.
- Take a well ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles, resistance or ambiguity.
- Complete other duties/ special projects as assigned by the Director of Sourcing and or his/her designee.
- Bachelors Degree with minimum 7 years of related work experience. Business, Engineering or Supply Chain degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of MRP Preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company structure.
- Self-starter, organized, highly adaptive, flexible, and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills-MS applications.
- Analyze planning information
- Problem solving skills.
We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, medical and dental benefits, and a 401(k) plan. We foster a fun, collaborative workplace.