At Innovative, we foster an environment of teamwork, creativity, continuous improvement and respect and integrity. We strive to create opportunities for growth and development of a committed, engaged workforce focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
We’re always looking for new talent to join the Innovative team. If you’re interested in bringing your skills to Innovative, please send your resume for review.
Innovative is seeking experienced material handlers to support our manufacturing operation.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Operate Powered Industrial trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Load and unload trucks as needed.
- Perform all receiving functions related to UPS/FedEx parcel shipments and truck shipments.
- Efficiently move materials within warehouse areas.
- Package and weigh materials for shipment to outside vendors.
- Pull material and fill job orders efficiently and accurately.
- Perform accurate system transactions as required.
- Utilize and manage appropriate paperwork related to all movement of parts.
- Perform and or assist with cycle counts as required to support inventory accuracy.
- Order and maintain MRO supplies for some areas of production and maintenance.
- Verify inventory accuracy of primary assigned areas
- Follow all safety rules and comply with OSHA regulations regarding material handling and operation of all company equipment.
- Assist with overall safety issues and implementation of safe work practices within assigned department.
- Reports on overall progress of assigned department on a daily basis.
- Perform root cause analysis to investigate discrepancies.
- Actively engages in leading, supporting, and participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in material handling/warehousing/distribution with progressive responsibilities.
- Ability to pass Forklift certification training.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal supervision, highly adaptive and flexible.
- Understands the fundamentals of Lean 101 & 5S.
- Demonstrated initiative, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to function as both a leader and team member.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with compliance standards related to Forklift operation.
Customer Service Representative
This is a fast-paced role with a focus on technical and general customer support. You will be required to enter orders, answer emails or calls about order status or product specification and be able to coordinate the resolution of problems relating to orders, shipping, pricing, returns, or product issues.
This position requires: (responsibilities)
- The ability to accurately process product orders with an acute attention to detail
- The ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize time and work
- Clear and timely communication with customers, engineers, logistic teams, and sales people
- Proficiency in the coordination of on-time order shipments with other departments
- Strong computer skills and a general understanding of the manufacturing process
- Order or demand management experience in Syteline, Oracle, SAP or other ERP systems
A successful Customer Service Representative at Innovative:
- Is motivated, independent, energetic, and highly detailed
- Is hungry for knowledge and willing to dig in to resolve issues
- Is mechanically inclined with a good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Has strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Has good judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Is versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities
- Has outstanding interpersonal skills with a desire to be a team player
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of customer service experience serving a product manufacturing company
- Moderate to expert level experience with Outlook and Excel
Innovative is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our facilities team. The Facilities Manager is responsible for managing the janitorial and maintenance needs of buildings, grounds, equipment and machinery. The position investigates and resolves maintenance problems and coaches and supervises the facilities team.
We’re looking for a new member of the Innovative team who is talented in and enjoys:
- Directing and assisting in maintaining facilities.
- Ordering and maintaining all required janitorial and maintenance supplies
- Troubleshooting, identifying faults, and repairing lathes, milling machines, and other pneumatic and electrical equipment
- Working with and troubleshooting PLCs (programmable logic controllers)
- Providing maintenance support to all areas
- Assisting QE & Mfg Engineering Manager with scheduling any required outside maintenance services.
- Sourcing, scheduling, and overseeing contractors when they perform work
- Providing leadership to groups not associated directly with your job function. This can include areas such as safety activities or other events
- Maintaining certifications for all vehicle, building, and municipal permits for the facility
- Maintaining a clean, safe and organized work area
- Staying current and in compliance with all regulations pertaining to facility maintenance
- Assisting Purchasing with vendor approvals for contractual work
- Approving and inspecting work completion by vendors and contractors
- Investigating and submitting cost saving proposals where applicable
- Coordinating recycling for plant turnings, non-conforming parts, co-mingle and office scraps
- Coordinating and managing Vehicle Maintenance
- Coordinating pickups and drop offs of production materials, utilizing company vehicles
- Managing the TPM program, and monitoring preventative measures for manufacturing equipment
- Working with M.E. Department when projects require facilities services
- Recordkeeping for environmental compliance, I.E. Trash manifests, recycling etc.
- DOT, and PA P.U.C. Compliance and recordkeeping
If this sounds like the job for you and your talents and skill sets include the following, this is a position you’ll want to pursue!
- 5-7 years experience in a related field of equipment repair and facility maintenance
- Technical school degree or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of and ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems
- Familiarity with building construction methods and systems
- Familiarity with NEC, NEPA, UBC & OSHA codes
- Working knowledge of and experience with PLC programming and equipment troubleshooting
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain and troubleshoot manufacturing machinery
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Supervisory experience preferred –ability to manage a staff of 2-3 subordinates
Innovative offers a full benefits package and competitive salary. Join a global corporation that has a relaxed, family-like, entrepreneurial culture. Bring along your enthusiasm and passion for success and help Innovative maintain its position as the industry’s leader.
This position assists the Marketing team with the management of various marketing activities specific to sales and trade show support. Working closely with the Marketing team, the Intern’s key responsibilities are outlined below:
- Researching and developing competitive product comparison charts
- Handling Rep Group & Customer literature requests
- Monitoring online product sell prices
- Product research for development of product information sheets
Trade Show Support
- Work closely with team on product display & design ideas for shows
- Tradeshow preparation (packaging up product/furniture/supplies)
- Coordinate with shipping regarding all product and material shipments
- Assist with Social Media content creation and deployment
- Create blog post ideas and written content
Requirements and Qualifications include:
- Marketing related majors
- Social media/blogging experience
- Good writing skills
- Outgoing personality with an excitement to learn
The role of Quality Systems Engineer is a critical component to the future of our organization. This individual will focus on Innovative’s Quality Management System and process associated with continuous improvement of the QMS and manufacturing processes.
- The Quality Engineer for Manufacturing Process will be primarily responsible for the development and implementation of complex performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
- Reviews processes and procedures for compliance to the ISO 9001 specification and internal documentation.
- Provides recommendations for processes to ensure alignment with strategic direction.
- Facilitates the continuous improvement of the Quality Management system by working with multiple departments to align tasking and creating process flow charts for procedures.
- Coordinates necessary process changes (through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods) and assists in implementing solutions.
- Experience in conducting and leading training courses on documented procedures and work instructions
- Performs Quality Audits for all aspects of our QMS and generates corrective actions for opportunities for improvement.
- Actively participates in the NPI process to ensure that Quality planning activities are performed up front prior to product launch.
- Help develop an obtain ISO certification of the facilities QMS program
- Conducts and facilitates team-driven root cause analysis of product or process failures and drives efficient and effective corrective actions.
- Supports and facilitates use of Quality tools like FMEA, CAPA, Fishbone, Fault Tree Analytics, 8D, Lean, 5-Why, etc. Provides support of Quality or other functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Process Engineering field or 10 years Direct Quality Experience with 5 being a quality engineer.
- Thorough understanding of the ISO 9001: 2015 CQA or QCE highly desired
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Excel, Visio, Power Point and other software’s applications
- Understanding of Quality Management System
- Strong quantitative, analytical and systems thinking skills
- Effective communication skills in verbal, written, and presentation areas
- Quality Functional Leadership training and Change Management training
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing and project management
- Six Sigma Green Belt. Black Belt highly desired.
- Demonstrates knowledge of ISO 9001, standards and auditing
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues.
- Considerable experience utilizing problem solving tools & quality assurance methodologies including Plan-Do-Check-Act (A3), 8D, Kaizen, Lean Cell Design, Error-Proofing, Failure Mode Effects Analysis, 5-Why, Ishikawa, etc.
- Typically 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key
- Responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.