Environmental Ethics INQUIRE NOW >
Innovative is committed to the minimizing of waste and reduction of environmental impact. Through a set of evolving practices and policies, we work hard to create high quality, long lasting products while ensuring the safety of our environment now and in the future.
Designing and manufacturing durable, high-quality products intended for years of use.
Our general goals include:
- Adherence to applicable industry standards and conventions.
- Reduction of waste as a strategy for reducing cost and shipping expense for customers.
- Design and manufacture of durable, high-quality products intended for years of use.
- Design and manufacture of products which support the healthy use of technology.
Our company meets these goals by making sure we are fully compliant within a specific set of standards, including:
- RoHS Compliance – Restriction of Certain Hazardous Substances
Since 2007, Innovative has been fully compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) adopted by the European Union. Directive 2002/95/EC restricts the use of hazardous materials in the manufacture of various types of electronic equipment. It is important to us to maintain these standards, therefore Innovative also vets all suppliers for RoHS compliance as part of its standard supplier evaluation process.
- WEE Compliance – Directive on Waste and Electrical and Electronic Equipment
Along with RoHS, Innovative is also fully compliant with Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. Innovative’s suppliers are vetted for WEEE compliance as part of the standard supplier evaluation process.
- EU Directive on Packaging and Packing Waste (94/62/EC)
Innovative is compliant with the EU Directive on Packaging and Packaging Waste, which aims to reduce the environmental impact of packaging waste.
For questions about environmental ethics or compliance, contact: 800-524-2744